Welcome to Wolf Greenfield.
We invite you to explore our website to discover why Nobel Prize winners, Fortune 500 companies, technology startups, and leading research universities choose Wolf Greenfield to develop and defend their intellectual property worldwide.
A fusion of science, law, and business, IP is our exclusive practice focus. Whether in courts, patent offices, or other venues, our professionals bring unparalleled technical and legal expertise to helping clients meet their business goals.
In The Headlines
- January 22, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield's rundown of Teva v. Sandoz appears in IPcopy
- January 22, 2015 - Anderson Duff discusses impact of Hana Financial v. Hana Bank with World IP Review
- January 21, 2015 - IP ALERT - Supreme Court Holds That Certain Aspects of Claim Construction Decisions Merit Deference on Appeal
- January 21, 2015 - Law360 quotes Anderson Duff on significance of Hana Financial v. Hana Bank
- January 21, 2015 - Charlie Steenburg discusses IP cases to watch in 2015
- January 5, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield's Litigation Team Obtains Victory for Keurig Green Mountain and Starbucks
- December 22, 2014 - Recent Cases Warn Of Dangers Of Trying For Second Bite At The IPR Apple
- December 16, 2014 - Anderson Duff talks about definition of "cable company" with Fortune.com
- December 10, 2014 - Charlie Steenburg quoted on what to expect in Cisco suit against Arista
- December 9, 2014 - WEBINAR: The Business Case for Patenting Mobile Medical Apps and Other Medical Device Software - Replay Now Available